We are happy to announce the availability of v2.0.50 beta release.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Utilize buildpacks for releases, allowing the use of gcc 4.9.3 on the Web IDE
- Addition of the Timer interface to setup software timers
- Addition of the Time interface to get accurate time information from the cloud
- Addition of the EEPROM interface to allow persistent storage
- Addition of BLE functions to set transmit power and advertising name
- Allow the gateway to connect only to certain advertised names
- Allow the gateway to specify connection interval
- Stability to the gateway code that could result in hangs if DK’s are publishing
- Fixes to issues #26, #10, #5, #4, #1
This release is still in beta and is not considered ready for production. We are interested in any users feedback from using these features, good or bad, or you can open issues directly onto our issues page: https://github.com/bluzDK/bluzDK-firmware/issues
Updating to a new version means that system firmware must be updated the first time. We strongly recommend using the bluz iOS or Android app for this first process, instead of hardware gateways, to speed up the update.