Connect to AppleTV to be used with HomeKit

I was going to start a HomeKit project under the control of an AppleTV. Would it be possible to have the AppleTV find the Bluz module as a Bluetooth device and communicate commands for HomeKit? I started to read the large thread about using the module without a gateway but it wasn’t clear if it can work in this type of configuration.

I am not too familiar with what is inside an Apple TV, and I haven’t used HomeKit, but my gut tells me this would be complicated at best. Most likely you would need to add new characteristics and services to bluz to make it work, but that is just a guess.

I don’t know if there is some way for HomeKit to talk to bluz through the Particle cloud? I’m sure someone in the Particle community has investigated that. If HomeKit supported aomething like IFTTT then this could work, but I have no idea if that is true or not.

I have been too busy with my new Alexa recently. It is really cool since I can hook it to bluz through IFTTT and trigger all sorts of awesome actions through voice control. I highly recommend it for anyone who is into home automation!