Now that bluz is out in the world, we want to see what people are building with it. And we want to reward you for it! So, we are offering prizes to anyone who posts a project involving bluz on hackster.io.
What will you win? Hardware! For each project you submit, you will get a brand new Bluz DK plus a Proto shield to help build your next great project idea.
When can you win? Anytime between now and the end of May, so plenty of time to dream up and invent that cool new project. We will ship rewards when your project is published.
What are the pesky rules and regulations? Just a few, mainly:
- Maximum of 5 projects posted and 5 prizes claimed per person/organization
- Maximum of 25 prizes awarded through the duration of the contest
- Projects must be published by 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time on May 31, 2016
- Project must include the use of at least one bluz DK and must list bluz DK in the hardware section of the project
- Social media blasts aren’t required, but certainly welcome (and we will throw in more cool stuff if your project garners lots of attention)
- Your project must be a complete project, including source code, schematics, and description/pictures. It must pass the Hackster.io checklist as 100% complete.
- Project must be submitted for publication and eligible to show up on the Hackster.io homepage
- Project idea must be your own, unique, and not a copy of others work
- The bluz team will make all final decisions about prize eligibility and prize disbursement
- Conest ends at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time on May 31, 2016 or when the maximum numbers of prizes are claimed, whichever occurs first