I had an issue where my bluz DK would not reconnect to the gateway shield (with a photon) automatically.
This is what I observed:
- my bluz DK was claimed and in safe mode, running firmware 1.1.47, connected to the only GW shield I have nearby
- I flash a program into the DK
- flash succeeds
- code runs happily
- I disconnect power to the DK => then it never reconnects to the GW shield, ever again.
- I tried reset on GW, power off on GW, updated GW shield to latest version, reset and power off on DK.
- only way out I found was to do a factory reset, then flash my firmware again.
Again, if the bluz DK would lose power it would never reconnect to the GW shield.
So I have updated my bluz DK to latest firmware 2.0.50-beta-2-pre-release and this issue is fixed for me.
I’m writing this in case it helps any of you in the future.