Using the beta Android App
- App should filter to list only Bluz devices
- App should cached a list of existing connected devices instead of polling on every app launch
Device entered Solid green mode after trying to place it in Safe mode
- performed a factory reset allowed the device to restore but Slow blinking Magenta
- managed to connect and device is in Safe mode as expected
- Hitting the reset button still boots up in Safe mode (bug)?
- Seems like the only way to get it out of Safe mode is to flash a user app
- Hard to differentiate between connected to via Safe mode VS OTA-ing
both looks the same so it’s hard to tell whether OTA is happening in Safe Mode. As a user more familiar with the platform, i know how to check if OTA is happening. But not for new users
- Is it designed to run in Safe mode after a factory reset? Is the stock tinker loaded as user firmware?
Great work Bluz team